Porcelain drill bit was specifically designed for drilling through hard surfaces such as porcelain tile, marble, granite and quartz along with ceramic tile, glass and mirrors. Its speed and durability distinguishes itself from other standard bits used on these surfaces.
- Four Point Cross Step Design Spear Tip provides fast and accurate drilling.
- No walking and rapid penetration. Tape, center punching or pilot holes are not required.
- Specially formulated carbide tip for greater durability and clean precise holes.
- Average of 25 seconds per hole (based on PEI Class 4 porcelain tile).
- Drills 5+ holes per bit (based on PEI Class 4 porcelain tile).